● CouturePremium quartz comes in a stunning collection of colours and textures. As part of your GENIUS home, you will select countertops for both your kitchen and bathrooms from our premium quartz collection. Including this couture level of finishes as standard is an industry first!
● ConservationThe Nest Learning Thermostat programs itself. It helps save energy and you can control it from anywhere with the Nest app on your smartphone. Your thermostat controls half your energy bill – more than appliances, more than electronics. So shouldn’t it help you save energy?
● ConnectionEcho Show brings you everything you love about Alexa, with the added functionality of showing you things. Watch video flash briefings, Amazon Video content, see music lyrics, security cameras, photos, weather forecasts, to-do and shopping lists, browse and listen to Audible audiobooks, and more. All handsfree—just ask.
● ConnectionRogers Wall-to-Wall Wi-Fi, powered by eero, intelligently adapts to your home’s unique layout and extends Wi-Fi coverage to even the hardest-to-reach places.
● ConnectionSee, hear and speak to people at your front door from your phone, tablet or computer.
● ConnectionMYQ brings smartphone control to your garage door opener allowing you to control opening and closing it from wherever you are.
● CoutureYour GENIUS home comes outfitted with a beautiful and functional Napoleon fireplace. This lovely addition adds a distinctly romantic ambiance to your home; picture yourself gazing into the mesmerizing fire on a cold winter night, snug in your home and delighted that this wonderful feature is standard.
● ConservationYour GENIUS home comes equipped with a high efficiency Aprilaire Air Purifier. This addition traps damaging particles that are common in most homes and reduces mold, bacteria, pollen, asthma and allergy triggers, pet dander and viruses. Another advantage of your Air Purifier is that it keeps your HVAC system working more efficiently, minimizing repair costs and extending service life.
● CoutureDelta Faucets pair inspirational design with innovative technology that results in a beautiful and highly functional product that improves your lifestyle.
These faucets are not just beautiful, they conserve water, improve functionality and make life easier.
● ConservationLED stands for light emitting diode. LED lighting products produce light approximately 90% more efficiently than incandescent light bulbs.
LEDs typically do not “burn out” or fail. Instead, they experience ‘lumen depreciation’, wherein the brightness of the LED dims slowly over time. Unlike incandescent bulbs, LED “lifetime” is established on a prediction of when the light output decreases by 30 percent.
● ConnectionFor one full year, you will have a Rogers’ powerful Ignite Internet subscription providing you with lightening fast connection to the online world, entertainment, sports and more.
● ConnectionEnjoy the peace and security of Rogers Smart Home Monitoring for one full year with your GENIUS home. You can do amazing things with your device – like control the lights, control the thermostat, arm and disarm your alarm from your cell phone from anywhere in the world. Should an alarm sound, Rogers will assess the situation and notify emergency services as needed.
● ConnectionThe Nest Cam Outdoor security camera is designed to help you look after your home and family – even when you’re away.
● ConservationYour Aprilaire humidifier will reduce airborne viruses and keep colds and flus at bay. It is extremely effective at reducing asthma symptoms as well. It also improves your energy efficiency and helps you feel more comfortable at lower temperatures. And it delivers the perfect amount of humidity to protect your wood floors and furniture from dry-air damage.
● ConservationA heat recovery ventilator system (HRV) is ideal for homes located in colder climates, where there is excess moisture during heating season.
● ConservationGlass used in double glazing windows for thermal insulation is known as Low E, or low-emissivity glass. It has a transparent metallic coating that works in two ways to economise heating energy. The dual action coating reflects heat back into the room, while allowing heat and light from the sun (known as passive solar heat gain) to pass through.
● ConservationSome of the most harmful chemicals found in paint are volatile organic compounds, or VOCs.
VOCs are unstable, carbon-containing compounds that readily vaporize into the air. When they enter the air, they react with other elements to produce ozone, which causes air pollution and a host of health issues including breathing problems, headache, burning, watery eyes and nausea. Some VOCs also have been linked to cancer, as well as kidney and liver damage.